The Aspen Extension Trestle Table is a solid mission design with craftsmen details like solid post legs, mortise & tenon joinery, and mission trestle base.
Features of the Aspen Trestle Table:
- Rectangular 1" thick table top
- Mission edge
- Solid hardwood construction
- Variety of sizes
- Available as a solid top or with up to 4 - 12" leaves
- The 36" wide table is only available with up to 3 - 12" leaves and cannot self store
- Made in the USA
This table is pictured in Quarter Sawn White Oak. You can choose your favorite wood and stain combination to compliment your home.
Pair this table with our Aspen Dining Chair for a complete dining set.
This style does offer Extension Self Storage, but must be specified.
• 36" wide tables will not self-store any extensions.
• 48 x 72 can only store up to 4 leaves without skirts
• 42 x 72 can store up to 4 leaves (2 with skirts and 2 without)
• Anything less than 72" long can only store 2 leaves without skirts
Available in a variety of sizes:
36 x 54 - Solid top or with up to 3 - 12" extensions
42 x 72 - Solid top or with up to 4 - 12" extensions
48 x 72 - Solid top or with up to 4 - 12" extensions
Approximately 30" tall
Available wood types:
Available in Red Oak, Brown Maple, Rustic Cherry, Hard Maple, Cherry, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Walnut, or Hickory.
This is the shape of the table edge. We have a variety of edges that can be chosen: Mission, Ogee, Roundover Bevel, Underbevel and Waterfall. Some styles are not available on certain tables depending on their style while other tables come with their own edge style that is table specific.
To view more details regarding our options, please visit our Table Edge Style Options page.
We want you to confident in your purchase, which means we are here to answer any question, no matter how small. Through our exceptional customer service we will make your experience with us a positive one, every step of the way.