At Amish Tables we are dedicated to providing all of our customers with excellent service and quality, handcrafted Amish furniture. We believe that our customer's enjoyment of their furniture is the best form of advertising; therefore, through our exceptional customer service and Christian values, we strive to make your experience with us a positive one, every step of the way.
Amish Tables started in 1995 as a side job for a cabinet builder in Ann Arbor, MI. With the belief that "Family happens at the dining room table," in the center and heart of the home, the business began by selling expandable tables to large families around the state of Michigan. As the popularity of the business grew by word of mouth, husband and wife owners, Wladyslaw & Nell Narowski, decided to take the leap and expanded nationally. With the help of his son, John Paul Narowski, they began to tap into the online market, which made Amish furniture accessible to people all over the United States. In 2001 AmishTables.com was launched.
As the popularity of our dining room furniture increased, our customers desired heirloom quality furniture for other rooms in their homes. In 2006 Amish Furniture Home, a division of Amish Tables, was founded. This company expanded its focus to include not only the dining room but all living spaces of the home and outdoors.
In an effort to provide excellent customer service to the local market in Michigan, we opened our first small furniture showroom in October of 2008. The success of this location necessitated the move into a larger showroom in December of 2009. As our online presence grew, we began building relationships with designers across the US and in 2010 we launched AmishHome.net, a site dedicated to working with contractors and designers. May 2012 brought more growth and our company moved to Plymouth, Michigan to a larger furniture showroom.
- 1995: Company starts in the basement of the owners home
- 2001: AmishTables.com is launched offering dining room furniture to people all over the US
- 2006: Amish-Furniture-Home.com is launched, expanding the furniture offered to all rooms
- 2008: Small showroom is opened in Ann Arbor, MI
- 2009: Amish Tables moves to a larger showroom in Ann Arbor, MI
- 2012: Amish Tables moves to an even larger showroom in Plymouth, MI
- Amish Tables starts Business to Business Program
- 2015: Amish Tables celebrates 20 years in business
- All websites are brought under one company name and brand new website: Amishtables.com
- 2016: Company moves back to being fully online
Let's Get Social